Who We Are
Founded in 1980, Speedie & Associates is a locally-owned and operated Arizona business offering expert consultation in geotechnical, environmental and construction materials testing alongside inspection services. Since our inception, we have helped thousands of clients across Arizona. This success has seen our once-small company branch out from our Phoenix HQ to locations in Flagstaff, Phoenix, Safford and Show Low.
Owned and managed by four long-time employees, our robust staff includes engineers, geologists, laboratory field technicians, environmental professionals, support personnel and other experts across our locations to provide the following services:
• Geotechnical Investigations and Site Development Reports
• Construction Materials Testing and Construction QC/QA
• Special Geotechnical, Structural, and Architectural Inspection
• Specialized Testing Services including FSA and GPR
• Full In-House Geotechnical and Materials Laboratory Testing
• Environmental Engineering and Site Assessments
• Asbestos Inspections, Management Plans and Abatement Oversight
• Additional Engineering & Consulting Services
Our expertise, equipment and knowledge allow us to provide economic solutions to complex projects no matter what the size. In part, this is possible due to the relationships we have forged with regulatory agencies across Arizona at the local, county at state levels, helping to facilitate smoother progress through often-complex requirements.
Combined with our focus on offering the personalized attention of a small company with the wide-reaching capabilities of a big company, we offer customer service that delivers the results our clients seek.